Trado is a lightweight, easy to use ecommerce platform; designed to allow developers to quickly deploy a premium ecommerce store for their business.
26th Jul 2014
- Upgraded from Rails 3.2.13 to 4.1
- Added controller specs for all data structures
- Added helpers specs for key methods
- Integrated Turbolinks support for all pages
- Added enums feature from Rails 4.1 to the Order shipping status, Transaction payment status and Order status attributes
- Removed rails_email_preview gem and introduced the ActionMailer preview engine which launched with Rails 4
- Added configuration task to the Capistrano deployment for updating Crontab jobs
- Added a new condition to the SKU stock and stock_warning_level attribute validation, new_record?
- Cleaned up checkbox and radiobutton syntax by utilising collection_check_box collection_radio_button, new to Rails 4
- Improved the user feedback for orders by adding a 'failed order' mailer
- Changed cart item destroy method to remove the entire record rather than decrement the quantity/weight by one
- Create a new stock level record after creating a new SKU so an administrator has a record of the initial stock value
- Fixed syntax bugs in the Whenever gem schedule configuration
- Fixed SKU active archiving logic to duplicate stock level data across to new SKU records, ensuring stock data remains with old SKU too