Trado is a lightweight, easy to use ecommerce platform; designed to allow developers to quickly deploy a premium ecommerce store for their business.
6th Oct 2016
Please note, this version has breaking changes for Paypal support. Update both the Paypal module and your Trado installation.
- New autosave functionality for products!
- Added new clock icon to order administration to indicate if a delivery time has been specified already for a pending order delivery
- Set up support for the new MailChimp module
- Benchmarked and improved response times for delivery service amendments in the admin area
- Modified Address model to now have a HABTM model relation with the Country model
- Removed redundant cart session for delivery and countries (basket delivery estimate has been deprecated for now)
- Fixed order dispatch email Sidekiq job to include dispatch dates in the past
- Cleaned up a bunch of Date/Time declarations in order to adhere to timezone rule within the application
- Fixed bug whereby the wrong product ID was being assigned to the product form in administration
- Fixed popular countries db query
- Fixed bug with email format validation failing due to trailing whitespace
- Moved set_grouped_countries method to CartBuilder concern in order to share with PayPal module gem